Current Open Positions:
We currently do not have any open job or volunteer positions. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
One Heart Worldwide (OHW), Nepal hereby invites qualified firms/suppliers/company to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) for enlisting in the vendor list of upcoming Nepali F/Y 2076-77 (July 2019 to June 2020) as mentioned below categories:
- Medical Equipment related to Birthing Centre and Hospital and Surgical Supply
- IT Supply (Computer, Laptop, Printer and Photocopy Machine)
- IT Supply (Toner/Cartridge, IT Accessories)
- Electronic Equipment Supply
- Furniture and Furnishing Supply
- Office Stationery and Office Supplies
- Printing Material Supply. (Printing and Publication)
- Training/Field/Trekking Bag and Back Pack Supply
- T-shirt, Cap, Cup and Bottle, Umbrella, Boots and Metal Plaque including Sports items Supply
Submission of Expression of Interest (EOI): Interested company/suppliers should submit:
(1) A cover letter (2) A copy of registration certificate, (3) VAT/PAN registered copy, (4) Latest Tax Clearance Certificate, (5) Company profile
Please note: The EOI does not constitute solicitation. We merely seek expression of interest to participate in the quotation/bid.
A response to this EOI does not automatically ensure that you will be selected for quotation/bid. Only Vendors which in OHW sole discretion are deemed eligible and qualified upon completion of an objective evaluation of their EOI submissions may receive the final vendor solicitation documents. OHW reserves the right to change or cancel or modify the requirement of this EOI at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process.
OHW reserves the rights to reject any or all proposals without assigning any reasons whatever.
Only interested vendors (Kathmandu Valley Base) are encouraged to submit their EOI in hard copies in envelope clearly marked as (Expression of Interest) at our office address as below by 5 August 2019
One Heart Worldwide
House No. 496, Dhara Marg, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal
Get Involved by Donating
Donate to our programs and become part of our Network of Safety via PayPal or become a recurring donor with us on GlobalGiving: